Maintaining the integrity of a roof is the key to protecting the building structure and interior contents.
As each building is unique, Thermo Manufacturing provides different fluid-applied reflective membrane systems that are customized to the roof type and the needs of the building owner.
When properly installed, fluid-applied membrane systems can:
- Provide a strong watertight solution
- Improve reflectivity of a roof’s surface
- Reduce cooling loads on a building’s interior therefore reducing energy costs
- Help reduce the “heat island effect” by reducing ambient air temperatures
- Protect the roof substrate from additional weathering and/or oxidation and extend the life of the building’s roof
- Provide minimal business disruption during application
- Improve aesthetics of visible roof areas
- Have less of an impact on landfills than traditional re-roofing projects
Thermo Manufacturing can provide commercial roof repair and restoration solutions for almost any type of existing roof system.