Why should Roofing Contractors consider Thermo Materials®?
- Thermo Materials® fluid-applied membrane systems (reflective roof coatings) provide peace of mind.
- Fluid-applied membrane systems are easy to install, simplify crew training, reduce on-the-job risk, require fewer job call-backs, and can result in better crew retention.
- The use of Thermo Materials® provides opportunities to work with agencies and public entities (schools, utility companies, local - state - federal government) that are under executive order to use energy efficient products that meet Energy Star standards.
- Fluid-applied membrane systems provide easier and safer installation than hot-applied systems.
- Thermo Materials® meet Title 24 and other state and local compliance requirements for energy savings and sustainability.
Reasons to use Thermo Materials® on your next project:
- Since 1948, Thermo has been providing solutions for difficult roofing conditions.
- Dedicated project and product support from our Texas headquarters.
- Virtual 24 hour support via our website providing technical documents, specifications and scope of work detail for each system.
- Thermo Materials® are formulated to last longer than most other coating restoration systems in the industry.
- Standard product warranty and system warranties up to 20 years depending on substrate.
- Thermo conforms to the guidelines set forth by the EPA and DOE under the Energy Star program.
- In addition to Energy Star, Thermo liquid restoration products have approvals from UL and Miami-Dade County, and are listed with Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC).
- Thermo Materials® systems add less than one pound per square foot, so the roof’s integrity remains sound.